3 Bedroom Detached House
* 3 double bedrooms and a master en-suite
* Open plan living and dining, the perfect entertaining space
* The perfect lock up and leave and only minutes from Lake Windermere
* Light bright and neutrally decorated so you can add your touch
* Integral garage for all your storage needs
* Perhaps the perfect holiday rental on the edge of the Lakes.
From the Grange roundabout, head towards Lindale before following the signs to Meathop. Wend your way along the hedge-lined lane before turning left into Meathop Hall – a peaceful hamlet, speckled with uniquely shaped barn conversions, not three miles from the seaside town of Grange-Over-Sands.
Pull up on the parking space outside your garage with plenty of space on the paved cobbles for friends and family.
Pushing open the glass door, you emerge into a light and bright hallway. Tuck away your coats, walking boots and dog leads in the closet secreted behind a solid oak door. Ahead to your left, a square glass-paned door leads into your inclusive, inviting living area. French doors at one end transport light right the way through; space for a lavish dining table here. Outside the doors your cobbled stones could make a fine patio for morning coffee and those first warming rays of the day.
Download the full brochure below for more information and pictures!