4 Bedroom Detatched Eco House
– 4 Bedrooms
– Council tax band G
– Mains electricity and water
– Oil fired central heating
– LPG gas
– 1/3 acre garden
– Solar thermal panels that heat water directly
– Underfloor heating
– All bedrooms have sound insulation
– There is LED lighting throughout the house for low power consumption and low maintenance cost
– 20 minutes’ from J36 of the M6
Keskadale, a reinvented home that has undergone a complete eco-refurbishment lies on the undiscovered edge of Windermere, nestled beneath Orrest Head, surrounded by lush green countryside. Although only 15-minutes’ walk to Windermere train station, you can sit in Keskadale’s stunning wrap-around garden and hear only birdsong and the gentle rustle of trees.
Developed using sustainable materials and swathed in verdant gardens, energy-efficient Keskadale is extremely well insulated, with solar thermal heating and energy-efficient boiler and wood-burner. Its exterior, an aesthetically pleasing combination of glass and wood, is designed with nature in mind – the hard Cedar wood cladding is both sustainable and will naturally age. In short: Keskadale is a home designed to live in harmony with nature.
For more information and pictures, download the brochure on desktop or call our office for your own hardcopy!