Benjamin Bunny, Holbeck Ghyll, Windermere, LA23 1LU
**Viewing by appointment only. Please do not try to visit the Holbeck Estate without prior permission**
Serenely set within the prestigious Holbeck Estate, an exclusive collection of lodges sparkles with potential in this esteemed Lake District hotspot.
Perfectly placed, the Holbeck Ghyll lodges are positioned between the honeypot Lakeland towns of Ambleside and Windermere, each laying claim to venerable views over Lake Windermere and the fells beyond.
A handkerchief of lush green lawn topped off with a breakfasting terrace heralds your arrival at the whitewashed Lodge Number 4: Benjamin Bunny.
Step into the porch, through the glazed door and into the sunny living area, where a broad window looks out over the front patio and down over the fell-lined shores of Lake Windermere. With views like these, why not install a hot tub outside and toast the sunset?
Dressed in golden yellows, the textured wallpaper brings the warmth of summer Lake District days to life within. Set back from the bay-style sitting area, the king-sized bed beckons you to sleep after a day exploring the fells.
Through a door, a spacious bathroom, tiled in refreshing blue and white, contains a separate bath and shower, toilet and wash basin.
Returning to the living space, where ahead from the front door, tucked away, is the ideal space for a kitchen which will be installed upon completion of a sale.
* Brand New Kitchenette by Atlantis Kitchens is included in a sale and would be installed after exchange of contracts
* Open plan living
* Views of Lake Windermere
* Perfect for a second home
* Mains electric
* Water is fed from the private bore hole on the Holbeck Estate
* Shared drainage
* Allocated parking for one car
* Leasehold (999 year lease)
* Not suitable for holiday letting - other investment options available
* For a varied selection of bars, restaurants and nightlife a visit to Bowness is a must.
* 5 Minute drive to Windermere
Perfectly placed poised between Bowness-on-Windermere, Ambleside and Windermere, dip in and out of these bustling and ever-popular Lake District towns at your convenience.