Inglegarth, Ambleside Road, Windermere, LA23 1ES
Tucked off Ambleside Road, behind a set of electric gates; you won't know Inglegarth is there until you've found it. Once you're within the sturdy stone walls, you'll forget the close proximity to Windermere's vibrant town centre.
Please note, viewings will commence in the New Year.
* 6 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms, en-suite shower room and 2 WC's
* Orangery with self cleaning glass and blower heater /air conditioning
* Large garage with electric doors
* 3 room cellar
* Not listed
* Double glazing on all windows except bedrooms 5 and 6
* Likely an early Arts and Crafts style house
* Original hand-painted glass around front door
* Original oak parquet flooring in the hallway
* Original hand painted leaded lights to atrium window
* Wrap around lawn/ garden
* Outside terrace with pizza oven/ bbq
* 2 Sheds
* Raised vegetable beds
* 5 minutes walk to Windermere (0.3 miles)
* 20 minutes walk to Bowness-on-Windermere (1.8 miles)
* 15 minute drive to Kendal (8.5 miles)
* 20 minutes to M6 / Junction 36 (15 miles)
* Mains electricity, water and drainage
* Gas central heating
* Underfloor heating in the two-family bathrooms and the Kitchen
* Council tax band H
* Fibre internet
* Super insulated internally to external walls using Sempatap Thermal solid wall insulation, and SempafloorThermal floor insulation to ground floor reception rooms
* Electric gates for the drive
* Alarm system in place, serviced annually
A large yet comfortable home, so discreet you'd never know it's there, but once found, impossible to forget.
Book your viewing before this rare treasure is claimed.
*For more images and details, download the brochure on desktop or call our office for your own hardcopy.*